Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hi All,

We are preparing to leave for Rota tomorrow. Whew! I am both excited and nervous. Excited because we are going to some wonderful places and working with some great folks, and nervous because it is going to be a looooong plane ride in coach seats. As you all know, Clarence and I are not petite, a little stretching and walking around will help. Will miss everyone, please keep us in your prayers. I will try to post every night (with photos). Please feel free to post comments for us. It will be great to hear what is going on with you all.

Love you all,

Clarence and Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUSAN .... don't leave me!! I don't know how I am going to get through work, my pharmacy interviews, or in general my stressful life without having you around. PS. Clarence, I will miss you too.

I hope you guys have fun. Don't worry about anything, I will take care of it all with Jimmy helping! Bring me back something good!

JB said...

HEY! Do you get to watch Idol over there? Don't worry, I'm DVRing it. Tonight's should be good. "The Best of the Best and the Worst of the Worst" Fantastic! You're missed here! We need more girl power! :) Heather and I are left to hold down the fort. Don't worry, we've got it covered for now, but you should hurry back! HAVE A GREAT TIME! :) Tell Clarence I said hello and that I'm craving a pretzel right now!!